Wednesday, September 23, 2009

For the {love} of Fall & Stephanie Fay Photography

In honor of my favorite season Fall, I thought it would be appropriate to share one of Stephanie Fay's weddings she shot recently in beautiful Idaho which took place near apple orchards. Typically we don't post other weddings, but I literally gasped when I saw the shoot. The bride had incredible taste and my favorite part about the wedding details was that her brother built the outdoor structure to give off a chapel like feel. I love the use of colors against the natural backdrop. Stunning!

Stephanie's gift for photography is beyond amazing, and only a few years upon entering the photography world she has left her mark, and in a h.u.g.e way. I may be a bit bias, because she was my (ashlyn) wedding photographer, but she is also a dear friend who comes with incredible talent.

Enjoy the photos and be sure to follow Stephanie Fay's fabulous work on her blog.
Oh, and happy [fall]!!!
she's just cute - so I had to share that too!

Seriously....?? How awesome is this?!


See more from Courtney & Scott's wedding here!

1 comment:

Stephanie fay said...

You are so so so sweet to have said all these nice things. Love you and cant wait to see you! PS. we need to do a new feature on you girls :)