Monday, August 24, 2009

C&C Featured!

Thank you to Diandra Ann Photography & The Polka Dot Bride for featuring C&C!

Diandra went to PLNU with me (Ashlyn) and asked to do a vendor spotlight on C&C, and of course, we agreed! She is an amazing, incredibly talented photographer in So. Cal...so do check out her work!!

The Polka Dot Bride is a fantastic aussie blog featuring great weddings, tips, cool trends, etc. They featured Derren + Lisa's ever so fab wedding and Micah Dahlberg's photo skills!

Thanks again guys!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I just saw that, so exciting! Congrats!

Courtney Pooler said...

I am a Wedding/Event Hair and Makeup Artist friend of Diandra's and I saw you guys on her blog! How wonderful! I have so many friends in SD county, I'll be sure to refer you! :) courtney

www.flourishcourtneypooler.blogspot.com