Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Real Wedding: Liz & Rich Part I

I can't say enough about these two. Darling, incredibly kind hearted, overly creative, and just plain wonderful. Liz and Rich's wedding day reflected all these things and more.

The wedding was held at The Darlington House in La Jolla, Calif. It was a brilliantly perfect afternoon wedding, and I must say...so much FUN! Enjoy the fabulous photos by He & She Photography.


Hannah at Modern Bouquet did a stunning job on all the flowers!





The bridesmaids all carried heart shaped balloons. I loved this idea, and thought it was a creative way to save some money on bouquets! It also tied in Liz and Rich's engagement session...and the UP, UP, UP and Away theme!!!

Oh HEY! Dance party pre ceremony...that's what I'm talking about!



We prayed for sun, and it was a wonderful, sunny warm afternoon. Just as the guests lined the streets with the waving ribbon wands, the newlyweds darted from the huge wet rain drops. Talk about perfect timing! It was amazing! The getaway outfits were adorable...

We had the chance to work with incredible vendors. Each of them is fantastic, and a joy to work alongside.

I'll be posting part II and all their amazing wedding details next!

Location: Darlington House
Catering: California Cusine
Photographers: He and She Photography
Florist: Modern Bouquet
DJ: Disc Go Round
Cake: Anas Cake

2 comments:

Just Believing said...

What a stunning bride! Beautiful wedding and I Just adore the photos!

The UP UP and Away theme is so classic! UP is my favorite movie so my next wedding ( to my hubby of course ;) is going to be that theme!

Nikki.Bollerman said...

okay i know this was posted forever ago but omggggg i love that dress. its my dream. does anyone have anymore detailssss